Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Fever

OK, So I have not even thought about blogging recently as you can tell. I think its been a month since I even logged in. I was inspired to post after I saw some of your sweet comments that it is time to update :) If only Riley would take a digital scrapbooking class and learn how to do this for me...it would make life so much sweeter! Jon...some help please!

Other than we are expecting again, and we moved into our new house (for the summer)...there is not a whole lot going on! :) I am just going to post some pictures of the past couple months! Enjoy!





The proud grandparents! We love them so much!




NO...Ash and I didn't know we had bought the same swimsuit. Apparently two of my other sisters had bought the same one as well. Guess we all came from the same mother! :)



My bathing beauty! Honestly, I think she is the cutest thing ever!



Easter weekend in St. George with both the families! It was so much fun! Bella loved hangin' with all the cousins!


Bella had so much fun at our "girlfriends" annual easter egg hunt. She really got into the egg hunts this year. Way more fun when they actually know what they are doing.


When I was little, my nickname was Medussa because of my "crazy hair". Bella unfortunately inherited that characteristic of mine. :)


Girls weekend was a blast! Thanks momma for an amazing time! Nothing is better that GNO!


Brit, Kes, Jess, and I taking our munchkins to the Discovery Gateway Seasame Street exhibit. So amazing! Bella is obsessed with Elmo...and washing her hands!
Some of the girls celebrating Natalie in town. We miss you around girlie!
My dancing queen! Bella and I started a "Mommy and Me" dance class. It honestly has been one of the most fun things we have done together. Bella is totally in her element there! :) She is getting quite good at her ballet moves! Seriously! 




"Papa" and his Swedish princess. We got this traditional Swedish dress while we were in Sweden this past summer. What an amazing experience for my dad to take us back to his mission and the land of our ancestors. This is papa's favorite outfit of Bella's. He gets the most proud look in his eyes and shows her off to everyone! p.s. Dad, Bella misses being your shadow :) 

24 comments:

ashlee said...

Bella is so beautiful! And such a sweet lil girl. Looks like you guys had a great Easter weekend!
I have to know where you got your bathing suite? I have been looking for one like that!! seriously. I'll ask you tomorrow at dance!
Ellie loves Bella... she always says "I see Bella"

becky said...

so happy that you updated! you guys have been so busy, but glad i get to see you often now!

congrats on the pregnancy again!

jack&alli said...

congratulations on the exciting news! you are too cute, mykelle! oh...and would ya mind being my fashion consultant?

Natalie said...

Hooray for your news!!! Daniel is so ready for another one and I have a minivan now, so there is no excuse....DANG IT!!!! Love the pictures and the update and thanks for missing me, sometimes I feel like I'm so out of everything. I can't wait for this summer, we have got to party! Big Hugs!

Natlee Lloyd said...

Congrats on the baby to be! I am excited you guys got into a house! We still need to plan a cousin party before we move in May.
I'm thinking the last week in April. Let me know what you think.

Heather Telford said...

Congrats on expecting!! That is so exciting!! Your little girl is so cute, do you know what your having yet?

Katie said...

Cute pictures Mykelle. I love that you and Ashley bought the same swimsuit! Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Todd, Janelle & Sydney said...

Congrats on the news! When are you due? Your babies will be close, how old is Bella? How fun, I'm excited for you!

Lisanne Lee said...

Kell,

Finally! I've been waiting for you to get back on it. Bella is absolutely adorable! I mean, we had so much fun with her the other night. She has so much personality and lights up the room. Jeff and I are still talking about her slacks. TOO CUTE!

Leaving town for the weekend, but next week we're on.

Love you.

Lis

Kristen said...

It was so fun seeing you at William Sonoma! You are too cute! It looks like you have been having way to much fun! P.S. Lyndsie Olsen has the Sprinkles frosting recipe on her blog if you still need it!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Hey Mykelle!
It's Margaret Durham...well Olson now. I was excited to see your blog, I haven't seen you for so long!! You have such a cute family and you of course look so great. COngrats on your second one. Just wanted to say hi!

My three sons said...

Hey Mykelle! Long time no see! I was just checkin out everyones buddy list and peeking in on people and found you! You look darling as usual...I love your hair. Not everyone can rock those bangs! Your babe is so cute and I'm so happy for you having a new little one! I have a 3 year old and an almost 2 year old. Crazy, they are 18 months apart!!Not on pupose at all! Anyways, just wanted to check in with you! Have a happy day!
karen

Summer said...

wow! So much to catch up on! You have been doing many fun things! We miss you guys being in the ward! Congrats on your pregnancy! When are you due? Best wishes with everything!

The Staffieri Family said...

I just found your blog! I'm so excited. Congrats on being pregnant again and being in a new house. Your family is just way too cute. We're coming up in a few weeks for my brother's wedding. Hopefully we can see you for a second while we are there. Tell Riley hello from us!

The Zeediks said...

First of all, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting! How are you feeling, how is the pregnancy, how far along are you? 2ndly, where are you living? Bella is so so cute! Her hair fits in pig tails!! I love it. I love all the pics, especially Bella in her adorable dance outfit and little swedish dress! Miss you all!

Tiffany Bindel said...

Bella is super cute! Just thought i would pop in and say hi. Congrats on number two... you are braver than I! Take care

The Zeediks said...

I really love your long hair by the way.

The Skousen Clan said...

So fun to get your news today!! Another girl...so perfect! I'm sure she'll be beautiful just like Bella. That was quite an update...and really fun pics! You look gorgeous as always :) My sister Kinz also has that Juicy swim suit in brown. So cute!

Dave and Shelby said...

We are so excited that you guys are having a girl. It will be so nice to hand down all of bella's stuff. Did you hear we are having a boy!!! You guys are just the cutest little family. We miss seeing you guys. WE need to get everyone together again. Talk to you soon. Shelby

The Harrisons said...

Wow, how beautiful your girl looks. I think she has crossed that line between beautiful baby & beautiful toddler. It's amazing to me when that happens. It looks like everything is life is going wonderfully for you. I'm excited to see your next beautiful baby! Well, we'll be there the end of this month for the reunion, so hopefully we'll see you then.

The Millers said...

Hey Mykelle,
Not sure if you will get this, since it doesn't look like you check your blog that often! But I found you through Summer, and it was so fun to catch up on your life. Congrats on the marriage and the darling little girl, and another baby on the way! Looks like life has been really good. Best wishes with the rest of your pregancy.
Rachel Allen Miller (married to Sam)

Brianne said...

Myke, You update about as often as I do!ha love ya! ps you know we live right by each other right?

Jon, Ashley and Lily said...

Did we send this blog into hibernation?

Karissa & Mik said...

ok so we finally started a blog! i actually have that swimsuit as well! love it!