Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Happiest Birthday Girl in the World!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!! 
I can't believe I have a 2 year old. I am six weeks away from being a mother of two. WOW! But never mind about me. We were so excited to spend a week in Laguna and cherish this time with Bella before Adelaide comes to our family. We had a blast celebrating her birthday at Disneyland! Watching our little girl's eyes light up and see her discover this whole new world of Disney was seriously a proud moment in our parenting journey!  She has not stopped talking about Monsters Inc., Mickey Mouse, and the fishy-up-and-down (aka Little Mermaid merry-go-round). We decided to forgo her nap (which I NEVER do!) to get a full days worth of Disney, and Bella took it like a champ! She would not stop for anything and the last thing she said as we were pulling out of the parking garage was a tired "Monsters Inc." and then basically passed out! :) We were so glad to have "Ashy Jon", Kimmy, Maggie, Brig, Tanner and Loggy Bear with us to celebrate! We all had an unforgettable time! 
The day before her birthday we dressed her in her b-day gear and went to the beach for a little photo shoot. I have never seen anything cuter than my darling hunny and his baby girl playing on the beach! It was "seriously so cute"! :) Oh, I am so in love with those two! Even though I hate, hate, hate pictures of me in my last trimester, I had to post some of them for those of you who have been giving me a ton of flack for my 6 month absence to the blogging world! So hear is the first of what I hope to be many posts to come! 


















11 comments:

ashlee said...

K seriously could Bella be any cuter! I can't believe she is two and that you are due in 6 weeks... didn't you just tell me you were prego?!! Holy cow. You are the cutest family ever!

Heather Telford said...

She is so cute!! I love Disneyland and cant wait till Dylan is big enough to understand it all!! You look great by the way!! Man i was double your size at 34 weeks!! :) Good luck with everything!!

Summer said...

Oh my gosh! You look so dang good! I can't believe you are due so soon! And, your hair is so long - wow!
I hope you guys are doing good!
Your trip looks like a ton of fun! We just got back from Disney land ourselves! So fun!
Happy Birthday to Bella!! What a fantastic way to celebrate!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Yay!! Bella is so sweet and beautiful!! I miss you guys. We all can't wait to meet Adelaide:)

Loni said...

Bella is so cute!! I stumbled upon your blog, looks like you're having fun. I didn't know that you were expecting another one. You should be having her soon, so bood luck.

Christina Mangelson said...

MyKelle,

If I looked like you at 9 months pregnant I would be taking picture after picture. You look FANTASTIC! Good luck with the new baby.

Christina

sillyhaywardfamily said...

That last picture of bella is soo funny!!! I love it!! Happy birthday sweet little bella!!!!

Meli T said...

No way you are due that soon! You look superb. I'm jealous because I'm such a prego cow right now. Nice seeing you guys for a minute while you were in town. Can't believe how big Bella is. Preston says "hi" to Riley.

6 P's in a Pod said...

Hey, I heard you had your new little baby girl. CONGRATS! Can't wait for pictures to be posted...

Danielle said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! I saw you guys on here, so I had to say hi. Tell Riley that Rob says hi!

jack+alli said...

hey you guys! congrats on #2! is she here yet? looks like things are going well and you guys are happy :)
talk to you soon!
-jack&alli